Some amazing Psychological facts that will wow you
1. If you lend someone a pen, don’t give them the lid. People are far less likely to put it in their pocket without a lid.
2. Psychology says, addressing people by their name establishes trust.
3. People can accurately judge your personality based on your Facebook profile.
4. Psychology says, our brains have negative bias and will remember bad memories more than good memories.
5. When you focus on problems, you will have more problems. When you focus on possibilities, you will have more opportunities.
6. Psychology says that the older you get, the fewer people you trust.
7. Within 5 seconds of meeting someone, you make a lasting impression based on the following order- First – How you look, Second – How you sound, and Third – What you say.
8. Psychology says, shopping improves your self-esteem and open your minds to other choices and points of view.
Click to read – I feel tired all the time what should I do?
9. Depression is a result of overthinking. The mind creates problems that don’t even exist.
10. Mentally talking to yourself during tasks is actually a good way to keep yourself focused.
11. Psychology says, people who regularly help others are significantly happier and less likely to become depressed as they get older.
12. People who walk at a quicker pace are generally seen as more confident and happier than those who walk at a slower pace.
13. Psychology says, a woman will only argue with someone she truly cares for. Arguing less occurs when she is less interested.
14. Want to avoid over-thinking? Focus on what to do next instead of worrying about what went wrong.
What is your opinion on these highlighted Psychological facts? Leave a comment below
Kindly Click here to follow our updates and interact with us